The international product IT company (software developer) invites Junior Java Developer for permanent work.
- Develop and design customer-specific business software solutions including customization;
- Create and perform development tests;
- Write technical documentation;
- Bug fixing.
- Bachelor’s diploma or higher technical education or equivalent work experience;
- Experience in IT applications/systems development for 1+ years;
- English (intermediate level, written and spoken).
- Strong knowledge of Java Core, Java (7 and 8), Spring (3 and 4), Jasper, JMS, Maven, Tomcat, JUnit, Sonar, SQL (Oracle, MSSQL), XML, REST, SOAP, WSDL;
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and Multithreading processes;
- Knowledge of TDD is desirable.
- GIT and SVN, Eclipse, Jira, Confluence, Gitlab, CI.
The company offers:
- Stable background of an international company;
- Study and business trips abroad;
- A friendly young team and a modern workplace;
- Company events and team buildings;
- English lessons (with certified English teachers);
- Paid leave and sick leave;
- Free coffee / tea / fruit;
- Other benefits and features.
Send resume – email@example.com